Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms & Conditions”) carefully before using the PRIVATUS CLUB website (the “Service”) operated by PRIVATUS CLUB, registered UK company number 10734424
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms, which apply to all members and other users wishing to access or use the Service.
‘Applicant’; an individual applying for membership of PRIVATUS CLUB
‘Application’; the process of applying for membership of PRIVATUS CLUB
‘Beyond 19 Partner(s)’; a hospitality or service provider that has agreed terms of business with PRIVATUS CLUB
‘Member(s)’; a member of PRIVATUS CLUB
‘Membership’; services provided to a member of PRIVATUS CLUB
‘Termination’; an immediate end to the services provided to a PRIVATUS CLUB member
‘Golf Club(s)’; a golf club working with PRIVATUS CLUB
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any of the Terms you do not have permission to access the Service. Importantly, you must not use the site to do anything that is unlawful, or would affect anyone else’s rights.
By becoming a Member of our Service, you agree to receive information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
You are responsible for the information that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By entering information on our website, you represent and warrant that: (i) the information is yours and that the posting of your information on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You hereby consent to PRIVATUS CLUB holding securely data provided to us by you.
Subject to these Terms, you retain all your rights to any information you submit through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for any information you submit which is subsequently used or otherwise adopted (whether in whole or in part) by us or any third party licensed by us to complete a task that we assign to them.
PRIVATUS CLUB has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all information and content provided by users.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of PRIVATUS CLUB and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of England and Wales. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of PRIVATUS CLUB.
Links to other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by PRIVATUS CLUB.
PRIVATUS CLUB has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that PRIVATUS CLUB shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services.
Data collection and privacy notice
PRIVATUS CLUB cannot guarantee that your use of this website will not be interrupted or that this website is free from errors, viruses or bugs, so you must take your own action to protect your own computer before downloading information from the site.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had regarding the Service.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide prior notice to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorised to use the Service.
In the unfortunate event that you wish to submit a complaint to us, please contact: email@example.com detailing what happened, where it happened, who was involved and what your desired outcome is. We will endeavour to get back to you within 7 days to find a solution.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– All Members of PRIVATUS CLUB are invited to join the membership and proposed by either a current Member or by the management of PRIVATUS CLUB.
– When becoming a Member, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 and the information you provide us is accurate, complete and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your Membership Services.
– You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to share your Membership card or password with anyone and you must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
– As a Member, you are bound by the rules, booking procedures and cancellation policies of each Golf Club and the Beyond 19 Partners.
– Members are requested to use the online tee time booking Service in the first instance and PRIVATUS CLUB WhatsApp/Telephone support is available if required.
– Payments to all Golf Clubs and Beyond 19 Lifestyle Partners must be made by PRIVATUS CLUB Members and not their guests. Any payments can be made via BACS or Card Transactions paid directly to PRIVATUS CLUB. In some instances, however, Members and their guests can pay directly or upon arrival.
– As courtesy to the Golf Clubs and Beyond 19 Partners, you are asked to give as much prior notice as possible if you need to cancel your booking reservation. All bookings are made, in accordance with the Golf Clubs and Beyond 19 Partners cancellation policies and any reservations cancelled within these non-refundable cancellation periods may result in full green fees or booking fees being charged. Please check all Golf Club or Beyond 19 Partner Terms & Conditions before making any booking. A Golf Club or Beyond 19 Partner may, at its sole discretion, provide a full/part refund or credit, with terms, in relation to any cancellations made by the PRIVATUS CLUB Member and/or their guests.
– Although Members can request whether they wish to be paired up or not in their tee time booking, it is at the discretion of the Golf Club as to whether this request is fulfilled. As a single player every Golf Club has the right to pair you up with another PRIVATUS CLUB Member or a Golf Club member.
– It is the responsibility of the Member making a tee time reservation to ensure that he/she and any guest hold a valid handicap certificate to the handicap limit required by the Golf Club. Any Golf Club may request proof of handicap for any player booked through PRIVATUS CLUB, whether prior to arrival at the Golf Club or during registration on the day of play. A Golf Club can refuse play and any green fee refunds/credits if the handicap information provided is incorrect.
– Every PRIVATUS CLUB Member will have a current handicap of 21 or lower. Falsification of playing handicaps for a Member or guest may result in termination of your PRIVATUS CLUB Membership.
– Members maybe required to provide formal ID (e.g. driving licence or passport to confirm your identity.
Membership Applications & Fees
– Applicants applying for Membership to PRIVATUS CLUB will be required to complete an Application Form and Register.
– Notification will be sent to the Applicant once the Application has been accepted or declined, usually within 7 days of applying.
– Membership will become active within 14 days of the Application being accepted and once the Applicant is in receipt of a PRIVATUS CLUB Membership number and welcome email.
– Membership fees will only be drawn on the date an Application is accepted. Within 14 days of an accepted Application, the Applicant may cancel the Application and subject to the Applicant not having used any Golf Club or Beyond 19 Partner services, he/she will receive a full refund of Membership fees paid.
– Services to all PRIVATUS CLUB Memberships can be found in the following Membership Categories
– Named Members on any Membership can be changed once within the annual term and the change request must be made in writing to PRIVATUS CLUB, who will then give a decision within 7 days as to whether the newly named Member has been approved or not.
– All Membership benefits are specifically allocated to that Memberships annual terms and cannot be carried over into another/new yearly Membership. Any requests to do so due will be considered by PRIVATUS CLUB in exceptional circumstances.
– Memberships of PRIVATUS CLUB are mainly used for International playing and travel purposes and should not be considered as a ‘Home’ type of Membership Service. Majority of Golf Clubs will only provide a maximum of 12 rounds of golf per year for any individual PRIVATUS CLUB Members and these rounds of golf are typically issued on a once monthly basis.
– Expenses incurred by PRIVATUS CLUB will be paid by Members during the Membership Application process and Golf Coaching activities. These costs are mainly travel and green fee related.
– Your membership with PRIVATUS CLUB is by way of upfront annual payment. We may terminate or suspend your membership and restrict access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever in relation to your such actions and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms. Immediate termination of any type of membership will apply when:
– Any Member of PRIVATIS CLUB is deemed to have been gross negligent to any Golf Club, Beyond 19 Partner or another Member. If any issue is raised or a formal complaint made against the accused Member, PRIVATUS CLUB will investigate the incident and can should they deem the incident as a serious breech of the Terms of the PRIVATUS CLUB Membership Agreement (i) issue a warning to the accused Member (ii) suspend them from the Membership Services for a set period of time (iii) serve an immediate Termination of their PRIVATUS CLUB Membership Services Agreement.
– Membership suspensions issued by PRIVATUS CLUB can only be considered and made in writing by the Member both paying for and/or the named allocated Member, should they have any medical exemptions or exceptional personal circumstances.
– If you wish to Terminate your membership, you may notify PRIVATUS CLUB in writing or simply discontinue using the Service. Instant Termination of any membership type, whether individual, joint, family, group or corporate, can only be made by the paying Member and without consent should they wish, from the named Member on the PRIVATUS CLUB Membership. If a named Member wishes to Terminate their membership, it is their sole responsibility to inform the paying Member or organisation, otherwise their Membership will simply continue until it expires.
– Refunds will only be paid in exceptional circumstances.
– All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.