The pioneers behind OX, Belfast born Stephen and Brittany native Alain met in Paris, working in various influential and inspirational restaurants to put into practice against the backdrop of their own relaxed riverside restaurant in OX. With experience gained in the Michelin starred kitchens of Paris including the 3-star Taillevent, and an enthusiastic and unique approach to seasonal produce, chef owner Stephen uses imagination and creativity to help bring fresh ingredients to life. Letting their creative side shine through in the menus and using their skill and expertise to highlight the best of local and seasonal produce.
Adjoining the exquisite main dining area of OX is the intimate OX Cave, with its own bar area and equally as sumptuous small plates to compliment the award winning main restaurant delicacies, the Cave is the perfect place to dine in Michelin star style but in a more casual setting.
Tel: +44 8000 465 619
Web: Book Online
Please ensure you check every Beyond 19 partners Terms & Conditions plus Privacy and Cancellation Policies before making your reservation.
Monday – Closed
Tuesday to Friday: 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:00 – 21:30
Saturday: 13:00 – 14:30 & 18:00 – 21:30
Sunday – Closed
NEAREST GOLF CLUBS
Malone – 6 miles 18 minutes
Royal Belfast – 8 miles 16 minutes
Please check traffic before setting off to play any of the golf courses, ensuring you avoid missing your tee time booking.
AA Route Planner
Located in the east of the city on the banks over looking the River Lagan, rests this Michelin Star restaurant, the incredible OX. The riverside setting offers an excellent backdrop to this elegantly designed 40 seat restaurant, while an intimate mezzanine area provides for more secluded dining. Without a doubt, one of the very best culinary experiences I’ve had anywhere in the world.
WHY CHOOSE OX
– One Michelin Star, The Michelin Guide Great Britain & Ireland 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
– FOOD&WINE Magazine Overall Best Restaurant of the Year 2018
– FOOD&WINE Magazine Best Wine Experience OX & OX CAVE 2016
– The Good Food Guide 2016, Editors’ Awards, Restaurant of the Year 2016
– 46th in the Good Food Guide 2016 UK’s Top 50 Restaurants (score 6/10)
– World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2015, Hottest restaurant to visit in Western Europe
– CATEY AWARDS 2015, Menu of The Year United Kingdom
– FOOD&WINE Magazine Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2015, Highly commended Best Wine Experience Ireland
– Ulster Tatler Awards 2014 & 2015, Restaurant of the Year
– FOOD&WINE Magazine Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2015 Highly commended Best Restaurant Ireland
– John and Sally McKennas’ Guides 2014, Wine Person of the Year
– 43rd in the Good Food Guide 2014 UK’s Top 50 Restaurants (score 6/10)
– Commended Best Restaurant Ireland, FOOD&WINE Magazine Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2014
– Commended in Best Sommelier category, FOOD&WINE Magazine Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2013, 2014 & 2015
– Chef of the Year, FOOD&WINE Magazine Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2015
– Best Chef Ulster, FOOD&WINE Magazine Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2013, 2014 & 2015
– Best Restaurant Ulster, FOOD&WINE Magazine Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2014 & 2015
– Best Restaurant Manager Ireland, Irish Restaurant Awards, 2014
– Best Restaurant Ulster, Irish Restaurant Awards, 2014 & 2015
– Best Wine Experience Ireland, Irish Restaurant Awards 2015
– Best Wine Experience Ulster, Irish Restaurant Awards, 2014 & 2015
– Best Chef County Antrim, Irish Restaurant Awards, 2013 & 2014
– Best Newcomer, Irish Restaurants Awards, 2013